Hello everyone! I got this sudden pain down the front of my neck into the front of my shoulder all the way own my ribcage, all on the left side. The neck and shoulder pain has subsided a little bit but the pain in my chest remains the same. It hurts when i take deep breaths or burp. I don't have any shortness of breath or anything like that. I'm concerned about a possible PE. I'm contemplating calling 911. It's not an unbearable pain, it;s just concerning. I have no other symptoms besides the pain when taking a deep breath. Plus i have severe anxiety so that's not making it any better. Any idea what this could be? Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Additional info: I'm a 22 year old male, almost a pack a day smoker, i hardly ever drink, weekend warrior. Never had any MAJOR health problems before, but i i have a string of bad chest infections as an infant and i'm prone to very bad chest colds.

Thank you in advance!!

David