i am having terrible itching in my  penis and the thighs  next to my crouch........it gets completely red when i have itching.....few pimple like things have originated from it...its terrible...somebody got an advice....i have used the medication prescribes by the doctors....the following two medicines have been used by me....but nogood...please suggest me a cure......calawin lotion and scabalice lotion

Tried anti fungal?

please tell me more about anti-fungal.?

wonder why someone deleted my post about antifungal? someone is delete button happy. thought maybe you might have something like jock itch. its a fungus. usually gets you around the inside of your thighs and scrotum. you can get a cream to put on it.

sorry, now i see my other post. for some reason it didnvt show up at first.

some sort of cream that you can suggest me?

i dont know which works best or what is avaliable where you live. just go in the drug store and ask them, they can help.

so shud i go and ask them for a anti-fungal cream?

yes, just tell them jock itch. theyll know whats best.

well i already have tried this....but the guy  over herein the drug store just gave me some random lotion which hasnt done any good to me for the past 1 month............!!

some of it doesnt work as good as others. or it might not be a fungus.