I'VE BEEN HAVING ITCHING AROUND MY PENIS AREA WITH REDNESS AND HURTING!WHAT IS IT?

Well, two things come to my mind. First of them is fungus infection which can be easily treated with an anti-fungal over the counter ointment. Fungus could accumulate in the genital area because air rarely gets in there, so when you sweat and do not shower in time, fungus may grow and cause all these annoying symptoms like redness, itchiness, dry skin, even peeling and swelling.

Another possible cause could be folliculitis. It represents ingrown hairs that can easily get infected and itch real bad, turn red and sometimes even burn upon touching.

Antifungal otc ointments work for fungus while folliculitis may go on its own or require an antibiotic to deal with it.

thanks man,
I'm 14 n i have the same itching problem,
i applied the antifungal/antiseptic cream and it is feeling better temporarily...
maybe its cause is folliculitis...then, i got a serious problem.

anyways, i'm hoping its just a fungus infection.
i'll keep applying it for some time.

BTW:when it itches, shaking your leg vigorously might help you resist the temptation to scratch it... lol :-D

what type of cream do you use can you tell me the name please

cause of sudden pain in the penis

what type of cream should be used for dry skin and itchiness near genital area .. can you tell me the name please Reply

hi,
I am also facing the same problem around pennies . Its become red and itching is so more.And getting cuts and bleeding .Its so painful while walking. please tell me how to overcome this pain . kindly suggest me some fungal cream .

Thank you

i am going to buy antifungal tomorow. the problem is getting out of control. me and my cuisine are having the same problem. when it sweets around my pennies it starts itching.........

having itch around penis

I HVE SME PROBELM PLZ HLP ME TO OVERCOME THIS SITUATION

Could definitely be an infection and merits a proper diagnosis. If you find it's simply caused by dry skin, a moisturizer like Man1 Man Oil helps lots of guys.

Like that me also same problem wt I want to do wt I want apply the ontiment sir plz tellme I have very bad itching sir .....

I M HAVING TERRIBLE ITCHING AROUND PENIS LEFTSIDE RIGHT SIDE UPPER SIDE. NO RASGES FOUND. SKIN/MUSCLE TURNED ABIT FATTY OR SWELLED TYPE ON UPPER SIDE.
NO ITCHING ON PENIS

You should treat by a skin & vd professor

rub your penis