Hi, im 14 years old. And I have a rash between my inner left thigh and crotch. I don't wanna tell my parents about this, because it'll be to embarresing and awkward and they'd probably think i've had sex and got STI (I HAVENT HAD SEX BY THE WAY). Anyway ive had it since the start of this year. It's currently got bumps, the skin is darker than the rest around that area and slowly spreading as i itch it. Also as i itch it the bumps begin to bleed a bit because im itching it too hard. The skin looks a bit dry so i put moisturizer and nothing. Anyone know what it is.., otherwise im gonna have to tell my parents about it so they can take me to the docters. Oh and I have pubic hair if that makes a difference?

This is "Jock itch," or "Tinea Cruris." It is a fungal infection caused by a Tinea fungus, which is the same fungus that causes athlete's foot. You do not have to tell your parents, as it can be treated with over-the-counter anti-fungal cream (lotramin, etc.). Keep the area dry and change your underwear daily. Google it and learn more--relatively harmless.