I am now entering the second breakout of a condition that I believe to be a symptom of liver toxicity. Trying to find out the proper natural treatment for a appropriate in depth cure.

the symptoms are

non oozing bumps on my palms, between fingers. They invariably itch, seems like evenings and mornings are the worst.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

During the first bout of this earlier this summer, I was going out of my mind trying to remedy the scenario. Upon its worst my hands and feet both had the bumps, mostly the hands were giving me itchy symptoms. I went to see a naturapathic doctor and through kineasiology, she gave me a whole host of liver detox herbal formulas, as well as herbal tinctures to knock out any parasites/microbial infections. within 3 days I had dramatic results, and have continued to take the herbs. But as of late with being busy I have not been as consistent with the herbs, and I have noticed that there are new bumps coming back.

So i have stopped drinking alcohol, curbed sugars, and been juicing beet/carrot/ginger several times to drink. Also been consistent with the herbal detox. I am worried that the symptoms are going to increase, although, nothing has been to itchy yet.

I really hope that some of these symptoms sound familiar to someone and some light might be shed on my situation.

thanks for reading this

KK