Hi. I'm 34 year old female and recently I started to suffer from some very strange symptoms.
I recently have been waking up with really bad itchy palms and feet soles. I don’t know what could cause this and didn’t think that it could be something serious. But I was surprised when the symptoms started showing almost every day.
My both palms started itching, burning and turning beet red in the middle of the night last night again. I have tried using some usual hand creams but it didn’t help.
What could cause this and what could I do about it?

Well, you have mentioned that you are feeling itchy sensations on your palms and feet but didn’t mention are you have some visual changes on your skin which could be very important.
If you don’t have any visible skin changes then it could be due to some allergy or dermatitis. In this case you should contact your dermatologist and do some allergy test to determine what your allergen is.
If you have some white or bluish spots on your palms then some fungal infection could be the cause. So, some antifungal cream could be needed to heal this. Any way, contact your dermatologist - this will allow an accurate diagnosis to be made, and the appropriate treatment given.

Hi Harriss, I am 42 and the same thing has started happening to me. Have you found any relief? Please let me know thanks Diana :?

You should be tested for Obstetric Cholestasis!

I have this same problem... the palms of my hands itch for days - i'll itch them until they've gotten blisters. and the tops of my feet, soles itch so bad i can't stand it! i think this may be a thyroid issue!