ok i stop shaving for a while now i started shaving my vagina again n i have little bumps and they itch alot. do you think its from shaving or something else.

I also just found these itchy bumps on the inside of the outer vaginal lips. I too shave and wonder if its from the hair growing out(its at about 1/6 of an inch right now) and poking. I have had sex, but its been protected and I haven't been sexually active in over a year. I am not sure if they could be herpes though because I was in the medical study to create the herpes vaccine, Herpevac, although I never completed the study. I looked to see if it could be crabs, but I didn't see anything(lice or eggs). I also am an egg donor and the doctor's have never told me I have an std. They look and feel like mosquito bites-very slightly raised, slightly red and pretty itchy. I'm not sure what they are, but they are annoying.

Most likely yes.