I an 16 and I have these little white bumps together to one side of my vagina in my pubic hair that itch really bad,i also have itching like a yeast infection,im not sure if its related to the bumps but this is the 3rd time since this happened and im getting so scared.I dont know where to go or what to do...can some 1 tell me what it is please.

There are a lot or possible reasons why a bump has developed in your vaginal area. In all probability, that vaginal bump is simply a sebaceous cyst. bumps on the vagina come with such symptoms as itching, pain, sores and irregular discharge. Not to mention the possibility of a sexually transmitted disease. Keep in mind though that the presence of bumps does not automatically mean that you have an incurable illness connected with engaging in sex. Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease. One of the symptoms of this condition is the breakout of skin bumps. You should always try to seek medical advice when finding bumps in your vagina just to be on the safe side.