i have had tiny almost yeast infection-like bumps on my labia minora since i was younger and a small bump aswell . they do not hurt or bother me but i believe i may have genital herpes or HPV. But aren't those only sexually transmitted? I have been sexually active for a year but have had the bumps since before.

good questioin. I think I have the same thing, there almost like pimples, they dont hurt at all, ive never been sexually active, and as far as I can tell thre not herpes, though I could be wrong. a doctor has looked at my vagina before and never said anything about them

I really wish someone would answer this because it is bugging me also. I have been tested twice and I don't have any STI's at all, and I just recently become sexually active even though I have had these bumps way before that. I just what to know what it is it would relieve slot of stress.

They're most likely benign sebaceous cysts, but you must go see doctor and specifically point them out.

I have the same thing and I've been looked at by several doctors and they said it was nothing to worry about. It's very common to have small bumps located on the labia minora and even around the outside of the vagina. One of my doctors told me that there were simply glands that show through the skin. It's nothing to worry about but if you still have doubts then I suggest you ask your doctor.

Me too! Even tho I am sexually active, I have had them for forever, they never change places and they dont go away. They dont hurt or itch at all, I have always worried about them, but they dont match any symptoms of STD's, I thought I was the only one... I am going specifically in to my dr to find out exactly what they are.

Hey im not a doctor and you should defintely go see one to be sure but i think there fordyce spots. They happen to women around puberty there not contagious at all .Ive had them since i was about 12 years old and they never go away.. so yea check it out.