This one hard red sore and itchy bump showed up after I shaved about a month ago.not in vagina area but the outside fold of skin, I've put antibiotic cream acne cream thought it might have been ingrown hair but no. Never had this before. 

how old are you

how old are you

I'm 50. It's not genital warts nor is it an open sore or pimple bumps, just one bump it's closer to the "pubic" bone not the urethra area or vagina. It's not an ingrown hair but it's very hard and sore to the touch.

how do you know its not a genital wart and its out side the vagina right ?and when you say pubic bone you mean on top of the vagina right ?

It's not on the soft tissue skin it's in the pubic hair(that's why I thought it might have been an ingrown hair) it's just before the soft tissue starts. I'm making an appt with a gyn. I had genital warts after I was raped in 1985.... But tested neg for any and everything else from then to a couple years ago.

im sorry to hear that ; i dont quite know where the bump is i think your saying on top below your stomach right?