Hi I am 17 and have never engaged in sex before. Recently for the past 5 days, I have experienced a worsening soreness to my vagina region that is extremely red. And it is itchy on a scale of 6/10 or sometimes 5/10 but luckily I when I use vagisal it goes away. It is extremely sore and feels infected to touch. When not in contact feels fine. I wrote it off as some random infection and thought it may go away but! Today I found a cut on each side of my inner labia just above the vagina opening. It's not like sores but open long paper cuts that add to the soreness now. Furthermore, there is like this white dot that resembles a squeezed white head on my clitoris which I scraped of though some is still there. I hope it's not herpes and would like to refrain to going to the doctor unless necessary... I have had this before but only one cut much further up. Also I had sore throat before this and still do now... Therefore I am on antibiotics. Also I have not had my period this month yet or last month. PLEASE HELP ME.

Health Guru
hi, hut could be many things causing it from a change in detergent or fabric conditioner or your underwear causing it :-)

Health Guru
hi, it could be many things causing it from a change in detergent or fabric conditioner or your underwear causing it :-)