Hi there! I'm just posting this cuz I would like to kno if someone helps me figure out what itchy, dark red burning bumps on my vagina can possibly mean. I shaved about three days ago and couple of days after I started realizing the bumps growin in and they still seem to grow more around my vagina area. So I'm wondering if its razor bumps or what it is. It kinda scares me to think of other stuff which it might be. As I walk it bothers sometimes do to the fact that my underwear rubbs against it. I don't like the feeling of it at all. Also at the Same time it itches but I try not to scratch cuz I don't need it gettin worst. I wonder what can this mean or what I can put on my vagina in order to make it go away. %-)

It more than likely is razor bumps. I have the same problem when I shave. What you can do next time when you shave is use a lady's shaving gel, and shave in the direction the hair grows, not against it. I think there are also creams for afterward. You can also try and not completely shave everything off. It helps me, so I hope it helps you. :3

Ohhkay. Thankx for the info. Not to sound weird or anythin but the bumps seem to have sum clear liqud which releases on its own. That also worries me. At first it was white looking and now clear liquid comes out. This makes me wonder. ?

It also sound to me like razor bumps. How long have you been shaving? Could some of them be an in growth hair?
I agree with ShikoDesu, try using gel and try to find some creams for afterward.

Hi. Umm I always shave and none of this ever happened until now. But, last night I put on it a type of creme that's 4 itching, burning, irritation of the skin. Today when I looked @ it it now looks dark red with scabs of skin or somethin like that. It still feel the same as before but hopefully the creme dries it up or whatever it does so it can go away cuz dam I can barely walk proper lmao.

Like I mention already it could be a hair ingrown and maybe you just cut it while shaving. They tend to be bigger so they are easier to cut.
What kind of creme are you using?

I never knew 1 simple ingrown hair can be such a pain in the butt and give plenty of bumps! 8-| . The type of creme I'm using its in a lil white pouch with blue on itt. I think its corzaine or somethin like thatt. Not 2 sure. I'm not home right kno so I don't recall itt.

Well they can be nasty things. When you have it you have an infection under your skin. It is small but still is infection.
How are you doing now? Are things getting better?
Keep us posted.

Oh okk. I'm doing better I guess. Some just look dry and dark red with crust and others are just a bump with a black or dark red dot in it.

Well that means that they are healing. So they should pass in couple of days.
Have you tried to search some similar topics here?

it's called discharge, how old are you

Hi! My name is Annette I have the same problems.First, off I shaved down there and after that I got these Bumps and is also very itchy and irritating, I was hoping if anyone can give me any specific creams or something to make it go away.?