Over the past few days, I've had a strange vaginal discharge which looks like skin. It's white but sort of transparent. It's only little, thin pieces about 2-3mm in size, but a lot of it. 

I've just come off my period after being on it for 7 weeks. Prior to that, I didn't have a period for 3 months. Appointments with my doctor revealed that I may have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Endometriosis. I'm waiting to see a gynaecologist for an official diagnosis.

I'm currently taking the contraceptive pill (Microlut), and Ponstan - to help with my bleeding and lower abdominal pain.

I asked my doctor about this discharge and she said it sounds like thrush but I've had thrush before and it was nothing like this. My discharge is NOT like cottage cheese, as they say. I've had some slight itching and lower abdominal pain but nothing major.

I'm 18 (nearly 19), sexually active, have had the same sexual partner for 2 and a half years, and have never had an STD.