Hi! I'm 18 and sexually active. My partner and I do it about 4 times a week. And now I've been having this fluttering feeling in my uterus, which I think is a sign that I have to go urinate. However, after I do urinate, I get this mild pressure around the uterus area again. What could this be and how can I treat it?

More Information:

My boyfriend and I use condoms. Always. Also, I've already had UTI before. I had intense urges to go urinate frequently. But that went away after a couple of week. What I'm experiencing now is different. The pressure is very mild, almost ticklish. When I do urinate, it doesn't hurt. But sometimes, right after I pee, I feel the urge to pee again; not much comes out, sometimes, nothing. Please help me. I would really appreciate it.

Hi! I would say this is a UTI. The grinding action during sex can push bacteria up your urinary tract and cause an infection, regardless of wearing a condom. Why don't you have a urine culture done? Sometimes the symptoms go away on their own as your immune system attacks the bacteria but sometimes there are bacteria 'left over ' which can multiply again and cause further symptoms. It's nothing to worry about but a course of antibiotics may be necessary and you'll start feeling better immediately! It's a good idea to urinate straight after sex to help flush out any bacteria that might have gotten into the urethra and avoid 'back to front'issues - meaning the vaginal area shouldn't be touched by anything that's been near the anus. Lots of bacteria there! Hope U feel better soon!