I've had Lomedia 24FE pills for 2 months and switched to Aviane birth control pills on Jan. 22. 2016, because of breast tenderness. I always take the pill with in the same hour. I had sex with my boyfriend on the 24th and 26th of January, and he did finish in me like he always does (all in the same week along within new birth control 1st week). On the 1st of February I started to become very nauseous and my breast started to feel way more tender and sore than they would have with the Lomedia (bras hurt to wear and can't even hug my boyfriend because they hurt). But then I started having trouble sleeping 3days after breast tenderness. By the 5th of February I threw up around 8~9 pm(also happened on 7th and 8th of February at same time frame). My breast are still tender to this day. 

I've had Lomedia 24FE pills for 2 months and switched to Aviane birth control pills on Jan. 20. 2016.( Had put the 22nd of Jan. When it is the 20th of Jan. For new prescription).