Hello, I have two red bumps on my penis.  I've tried to research but I'm not sure what they are so I can't be sure what to do in order to treat them. I'm linking a picture in case anyone can figure out what they are. http://i.gyazo.com/72d9821e43b6c96920cdf23881a9b5e8.png These two red bumps are located on the underside of the shaft around an inch from the head. 

Other information: I'm a virgin so it's not an std. They don't hurt or anything at all unless I squeeze them. I believe the one on the left appeared only recently in the last couple days. I'm not 100% sure but I feel like the other one may have been there for longer, but it seemed smaller and skin-colored so I didn't acknowledge it much. I've read about sebacious cysts and ingrown hairs but I'm not sure if that's what these are and can't figure it out, so I need some help. Any help is greatly appreciated, whether it is in identifying what the bumps are or what I can do to treat them. Thank you.

Hey Im glad there is someone else like me! I have been having the exact same problem. I was curious if it ever cleared up for you and what did you do for it to clear.

Same here. I think it might be irritation from masturbation and dry skin but that is just a guess

It is probably McGee and the treatment is to keep it clean it is not an std but transmitted from jerking off or and thing of that sort. I believe at least DO NOT PICK AT IT it will hurt and won't help

Im right there with you