Hello, im 22 years old and im very worried about a condition that has recently presented itself. First off ive only had sex with two people, afterwards i got into a bad wreck in which im sure they did blood tests to see what blood type i am, and i dont know if they do this or not but i naturally assumed that they would test for diseases, in which case i wasnt told of any sort of STD or anything, so im assuming i am clean.

However, awhile back i noticed a little bump it around the bottom of my scrotum and assumed it was just skin irritation caused by me shaving my pubic hair, along the road ive noticed myself itching in that area and have noticed that more have popped up and continuing to the other side but not covering any of the top or around my shaft. They are very small some larger than others but nothing big in any sort, and there doesnt appear to be a white head at all, simple these bumps, almost like in ingrown hair without the pus or white head ive tried to pop them with no success for i do not think that they can be popped.

I have tried to stop shaving to see if they would go away but too my misfortune they didnt, they are still small, and slighty red.

I am extremely worried that i may have to go get looked at or get a blood test and find out that i have some sort of condition/disease as to telling my wife, would be the hardest thing for me to do right now.

Any advice on how this is cured or what i should do would be greatly appreciated. I have done research and it doesnt look like herpes or genital warts, maybe a prestage? i hope not. please help.

Hey raikov,

Its very difficult to make stabbs as to what you may or may not have because i don't know what these lumps look like. what do they look like? are there any pics that look similar that you have found. how many are there? and how long have they been there. have they spread or gotten worse? for the car wreck. I hope that you are recovering.... well you are right when you come into the emergency room they will take your blood for blood typing unfortunaly they don't test your blood for any diseases. plus not every STD can be detected through a blood test. you should go to a clinic or your doctor and get a pannel STD test done to check for all STD's.

I doubt you have anything but with out tests and more info I can't say.....

Well to be honest with you these bumps simply look like red bumps, they have spread further down and around the bottom of my schrotem. ill try and get a pic up soon but other than small red bumps there isnt much more i can say.

does any hair grow out of them? do they hurt or itch? does your wife have any of them? finally you mentioned that youve only had sex with two people. when was the last time u had sex with the other person (not your wife)

thanks 8) you can always private message me if there are thibgs you would feel more comfortable sharing privately

No there is no hair growing out of them, and its been over 4 years since ive had sex with the other girl, i havent had sex with my wife in a month or 2 as she is in another state for a job, i also do not think that my wife has any. They do itch but not uncontrollably. i have nothing to hide, as i want this issue taken care of.

Is it possible that maybe sweat and some irritation along side shaving could cause an issue like this?

hey raikov,

it very well could be from sweat and shaving sort of like a contact dermatitis. do you have any medicated powder like goldbond? you can try that and to keep the area clean and dry.

its really hard to say though there are no pictures you have seen that look similar to what you have?

Hello, sorry for the delay. I do not have goldbond powder although i am going to pick some up asap. I recently read an article that seemed similar, and they mentioned to use salt water, and then another that said use vinegar, well i tried both and it seems that they have gone down. Only recently it seems that they have gotten worse. What the cause of this idk, it seems 2 are larger and it may have spread more. I have a pic that im going to post however its not a very good one but i figured something is better than nothing.

Pls help.

http://img717.imageshack.us/i/20100427204040.jpg/][IMG]http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/5880/20100427204040.th.jpg

I guess it would also be worth mentioning that while i was using the salt water, and vinegar ( not mixed together, seperate times) They got smaller but also developed white heads which i can then squeeze out. They also before i shaved to take the pic to make it more clear, had hair growing from them, or atleast it seemed this way.

hey raikov,

From the picture they look like they could just be some sort of sebacious cyct because they don't look red in the picture. but like you said the picture is poor quality. if you can get a clearer picture it might help.

but going off of the fact that the bumps are red, have a hair growing out of them and you can get white discharge out of them. im going to say they are ingrown hairs. once the hair is removed the ingrown hair usually heals.

the reason why salt water brings the bumps to a head is because the salt water helps draw out inflamation and things. (epsome salts work probably the best for this)

i would try that and see if you can see any deffinate hairs growing out of the bumps, finally try the powder as well. how long have these been there again?

thanks 8)

Well thats good news, they do seem to be going away slowly, but i thought that once before and it seems that they have either spread or new ones formed. I am going to the store today so ill pick up some ebsome salt and goldbond powder. About the hair, when i let it grow it looked like there was hair coming from most of them but not all of them, on the otherside there are really small ones, but they still get a tiny white head on them when i try ti "treat" them, if i squeeze enough i pop them.

These have been here for a few weeks, im pretty active so i sweat alot. At times they are there but not as idk, "big" as they usually are i guess moisture or sweat triggers them.

Anyway thank you so much for the help! Im going to try the salt and powder and after a few days ill update and let you and anyone who reads this know how it went.