Hi. I can’t believe how all bad things must only happen to me.
My girlfriend has just left me because of my white bumps on scrotum. She said that she didn’t see anything like this in her whole life.
I’m 25 years old and I have them for years now in which time the condition has stayed the same. The spots are very small but cover the whole area. I thought it will pass away by them self but they didn’t.
I have them all around my scrotum and lower part of penis.
Is this some infection or what? I’m too embarrassed to mention this to my parents or to see a doctor.
What should I do?

Well I can say that you are not alone because I had a same problem with white bumps on scrotum but I get rid of them successively.
That is very common condition in a men’s your age and you should not worry.
I think you suffer from small sebaceous cysts.
These are cysts of small sebaceous glands and they are harmless.
They are usually white or cream in color when they occur in this area. Aldo they are harmless they are a bit unsightly.
I paid my doctor a visit and he gave me some corticosteroid crème and my problems were solved in a week or so.
So you have no reasons to suffer from embarrassment no more. Seek for medical help and enjoy you sex life with new girlfriend.
Wish you luck!

Hi... you know what, I've had those things my entire life. Since I can remember, I've always wondered about them. Doc told me its just hair folicles. The stick out because the skin there is so thin.

Thank god, I've only just noticed them and thought "hey that's not right?!?" Went searching on google and found this website and feel much more at ease now. Panic over.

hi i have the same how do you get rid of them is it normal to have one bigger that the rest

Its good that ur girlfriend left u if she cares that much about a few small bumps

I've had those for a while too, little bumps around the hair follicles and one big one. my guess is the big one is a cyst and the little ones are just hair follicles that are sticking out

Wow. Thank god for the internet. I thought I was the only one. Lovely information from everyone. I can sleep peacefully now without feeling like a freak.

does anyone else's bumps itch???

Oh my gosh, I am so glad I found this thread.

I've hesitated for years to have any kind of intimate relationship with my girlfriend because of them: I was convinced that I had some kind of STD and was horrified of spreading it.

Thank you for asking for me!

However, there's one last thing that I want to know...

I've had these since I started puberty (since I can remember, honestly). Would this be the same thing, or...?

yeah...mine itch....is that bad?

I also, at one point, wondered what they were. But, thanks to the internet, found out that they're not as uncommon as one thinks.

Here's a funny story, though: I live in Nevada, and prostitution is legal here. I went to a whorehouse once, and before you do the deal... the woman checks you out to make sure you don't have any STDs or anything. The one that I had chose was like, "WTF are those?" and thought I had a disease. So she calls in this other chick to look at them, and shes like, "That's not a disease.. lots of guys have those." But the first one didn't believe her or something and I had to go pick a different one... hah.

I have had those for years. Sometimes they will come to a head and you can squeese out white stuff and usually that one will go away. Some of the smaller ones you can squeese them out also. My Dr said it was nothing to worry about.

I had rather large white bumps on my balls which i could not squeeze out.

I decided i had enough and drove a sterilised pin into them and they disappeared over a few days :-)

I've had these for a little over 7 years that I can remember.. I'm 25 years old.. I will stretch out my scrotum and find these little yellowish-white bumps, sort of like a white head pimple.. Sometimes I will squeeze them until they burst, but nothing other than a small amount of blood comes out.. and then they itch really bad after that..