23yr old male, and for the past couple months I've noticed some small red bumps scattered in my pubic area, mostly around where the waist band on my boxers sits, but also close to the base of my penis as well. They're not painful/itchy, most look like small pimples, ie red bumps with a little white head in them. Is this possibly an std or is it likely just irritation from my clothes? I wear underarmour boxers, have my shirt tucked in at work, so im thinking that could be it?

Irritation yes , do you shave because that causes it as well. Lol I have them on my arms but I dont shave there, I dont know exactly what it is but im sure it is dryness because one ive been told and two when I apply body lotion or body butter works BEST!, Lol it goes away for a moment. There definetely not an std, everyone gets them from shaving & alot of ppl get them from dryness i'm sure..!!!

Yes I do shave. But I was scared cuz even when I don't shave for a week, the bumps are still there. Thank god, I guess its just me being paranoid

Yes, dont worry so much !!! Lolz

I came on here because I have the same thing. A couple bumps in pubic area and two near the waistline.  I started wearing these UnderArrmour spandex things under my shorts when I work out.  My bumps sound exactly like yours.  No bumps on my penis, so maybe it is the Under Armour??