Ok I am 25 and growing up I always had a great complexion. Barly ever did I get a zit, a couple here and there. Well for the past maybe 4 months I have been getting these so called pimples that are red and sore on my face. They don't never get a head .. they just kind of 'rise up' then eventually after a couple of days they stop being sore and slowing go down but they still stay red during this time. I have no idea what the problem is, I have cut out soft drinks (maybe drink 2 a week if that), drinks lots of water, wash my face, hardly ever eat anything sweet, def no candy bc i am in the gym 2 or 3 days a week! Please someone help me!!!

HI there,

I think i may what your talking about. Are they red, sore and around the chin area? I get these sometimes and are baffled to. My Dr said they maybe from stress, sugar and bacteria.

I think I have something similar, and I believe it is caused by a nickel allergy. I believe it is caused by eating soy, chocolate, nuts, and shellfish.

good luck!

ok i am 23 an i had a black head on my side of my face. than it got bigger an harder. no one knows what it is an im 3 mouths too. some one please help me???????

I have the same thing but they come upon my high cheek area under my eye..very red and sore then it goes after a week or so..I never got these like this b4..it could be from stress i dunno...I make me look like Ihave a black eye sometimes, I dunno what to do...

I have been going through the exact same situation, where I never had a problem with my complexion in the past. In the past 5mo. or so I started noticing red irritated bumps under my skin on my face, either on my chin or by my nose and cheek. It starts off large and sore and after a few days it reduces in size and soreness and never breaks skin to a whitehead, it's like it stays doormat but feels like it's ready to surface and explode at any moment. I would like to know what it is and what causes it as well as how to prevent another outbreak...

I have the same condition. Irritating red bumps, very sore on my chin and sometimes even my neck. I am 28 and have had this occurance several times in life. Once when leaving for college at 18, then at 20 I decided to change my major and got them again. I'm currently going through it now and I just made a major move to another city. I believe these bumps are definitetly stress related. The good things is everytime I go to the doctor I receive a liquid solution that completely clears the bumps everytime. I never remember the name of the solution (sorry) but I'm sure it's across the board for this random occurance. Hope this helps!

Same boat here - I'm 29. Going to call a dermatologist today b/c these look terrible.

I just turned 25. I've always been known to have great skin. I rarely ever had blemishes and my skin is naturally never oily. But a week before my birthday, I noticed I had small red swollen, and sometimes itchy bumps all over my face, esp in the cheek and forehead areas. I'm freaking out because I've never had skin issues. Can someone help!!! I thought it could be the stress with my super load with school and my birthday plans. I've tried everything...washing my face more often, Proactiv, staying away from makeup and keeping my pillowcases clean. Nothing seems to be working!!

I am 18 and experiencing the usual spots but have recently come up with sore red lumps exactly like the ones described and in similar areas but i have never experienced these before. they are really sore and the lumps can be very big. i will be visiting the doctor tomorrow but was wondering if anyone knew what they were or what has caused them??? im also worried about scarring as when the lumps have died down a red mark still exists. Please help!

hi everyone :D
im 21 and have suffered from these red under skin spots to let ye all know they are related to stress its a type of boil which is why it doesnt form a head also they are prone to re apper in the same places which can also lead to scaring.There are ways to stop them
1. fill sink with hot water
2.using a clean face cloth moisen and place on face
3.use a gentel scub on the affected area
4.this may sound a little odd but take some baking soda 1/2 tablesp and place on face cloth hold on effected area
teatree oil can be used after this
repeat every nite till gone
inflamed papipuls are a sign of stress or a weakened immuine system
start taking a vitamin drink berocca is brill stear clear of tonics as they only increase appatites they do not help

When I stop eating eggs and all things with eggs in it (like mayo), my red bumps start going down. Another web site said to wash your face with 'either' apple cider vinegar OR straight Lemon Juice and it should get rid of the bumps... I haven't done it yet... I just read that.

Hey Everyone.
I am also 25 and always had a pretty good complexion as well, but am now sitting here with the most painful red blotch attacking my side of my chin. They're the same little red bumps that you all are talking about. They hurt really badly right now. I was looking on the internet and decided that maybe it is empetigo? Can someone please let me know? I can' t afford to go to the dermatologist right now 'cause I just started school and spent all my money on books. Anyway, thanks for listening and good luck to everybody. %-)

iv been told my people that it is just oil build up that turns into knots.. just leave it alone and it will go away and will eventualy stop all to gether..... BUT WHAT EVERY YOU DO DONT TRY AND POP IT OR MESS WITH IT IN ANY WAY!! the spot is VERY tender and hardly messing with it at all will cause alot of damage to your skin and will cause scaring very easly.

I have blister like sores on my underarms but I'm not sure that they're blisters.They never retained water the way blisters do and they're peeling.It looks like a blister that has been popped and exposed.They're sore constantly and it feels like I am ripping a scab when I lift my arm or even move it slightly. They have begun to itch and I now have red pimple like dots forming on the outside,back area of my underarm. I am not allergic to the deodarant I am currently using, nor the detergent I use either. What could this be??Someone please e-mail me with any sort of ideas or answers.

Greatly Appreciated
Carrie