I have red bumps/ pimples on my vagina around my pubic area - And Im kinda freaked. I don't know what they are, or how to go about treating them.

About 2 weeks ago I noticed one come up, and I squeezed it and it was all p***y. I know this was probably the wrong thing to do. However, I noticed another one come up, and I did the same again. Yes, I was probably stupid. Now I have 2 or 3 red bumps and pimples on my vagina on my pubic area, and I dont know what they are or what to do.

I am not sexually active - So I know it cant be an STI. I am too embarrased and nervous to tell anybody. Please.

Please, Please Can somebody help. Please. Im kinda freaked. Pleaaaase.

I have experienced something similar to what you are describing (I'm a guy) and I was told it was something like an ingrown hair, very common, and nothing to worry about. My dr. told me to just leave it alone and it went away after a month or two.

I don't know if you have the same thing or not, but hope this helps.

Thats sort of reassuring - especially if your doctor had told you that.

Thankyou - But im still freaked. Im currently applying and anti-septic cream, and Its not making it any worse, so I am hoping this will lead to it getting better.

Thanks again.