I noticed these weird bumps on my vagina a few months ago and they don't hurt or itch or anything and they're on both sides of the inner lip parts and they look like they are going into the vagina. i never gave them much thought since i've been to the doctors a few times to be checked out for std's and they never said anything about them. but i noticed recently when i had a yeast infection and was using monistat that they became red and sore instead of flesh colored. they still don't hurt or anything, but i noticed that there are now more of them one side and they had been red but now they are clearish.flesh colored. has anyone else had this problem? is it something is should be worried about? could it be herpes or genital warts?

ok i have exactly the same issue like you funny thing is that i never thought anyone was going through the same thing like me.. it doesnt hurt or itch nor burn, it only appeared like right near my vaginal hole, im too ashamed to see a gynacologist cause it would make me feel less of a person, more of a hoe if i find out i end up getting this herpes thing.. i dont know what to do or who to contact for this info, so the doctors didnt tell you anything even though they seen your vagina? thats weird.... the way these things look its like bumps on a "FAT" persons neck, you know those little bumps.. hard to explaine but i hope you understand..lets just pray for the better and not the worst. good lucks to you and me hopefully we come to a conclusion.

I have the same thing, and was wondering if anyone found an answer??

omg! this is the major reason y i keep coming on this forum, and finally i have found other people who are experiencing the same thing i am. They are like goosebumps that dont hurt they are just there in the inner labia. i was also scared to go to a gynecologist, but i went anyway, i had std testing and hpv testing and they came back negative, so its not that. I am clean! ummm but my gynecologist didnt say anything about them, im guessing it is normal...? idk does anyone else know anything about it?

i have the same problem but i have never had sex with anyone else and my boyfriend doesnt have them and im tested but i have nothin but i am going to my dermatologist next wednesday so i'll let you guyz know but if sum one finds out before then let me know

Breathe easy. I have them too. My husband ended up giving me HPV after he screwed around. We didn't last long. I just assumed that was part of it. The doctor actually said that the goosebumps in my inner labia have no connection with the HPV. (oh dear this is embarassing, but I have to tell you to calm your fears) I actually had a genital wart, and it feels nothing like the goosebumps on my inner labia.

For those women who have recently tested negative or positive for HPV....PLEASE get the Gardasil shots. There are three of them, and you get one shot about every three months. Even if you have tested positive, it can still protect you from the other 100 sinister viruses out there.

I told my boyfriend about it before we started a physical relationship b/c it completely made me feel less of a person. (Also, you must always tell your partner about anything you have, it's the only right thing to do.) I felt like damaged goods. He understood and his priorities were to comfort me first and continue to treat our relationship in the same manner as before. I heard on average, 1 in 4 women have it, and men usually have no clue they are carrying it. I don't think I slept with a lot of guys......the count is at 5 monogamous relationships, and I used condoms with 4 of them.

So, please get this Gardasil shot ladies. I'm not from a drug company.....just an average woman that got dealt a bad hand.

Take Care! :)

Most likely, if it doesn't hurt or itch, it is molluscum. This is NOT a sexually transmitted disease, but it CAN be transmitted sexually. When they appear in the vaginal area, it is just a dead string of a virus. Do not pick at them, because that is how they spread. Make sure you maintain good hygiene, and go see a doctor anyway, because they appear similar to genital warts. Although they should go away on their own in about 6 months, if you do not pick at them. This is very common and does NOT mean you are a hoe or have been having unsafe sex, so don't panic.

i understand ppl. but i need help ?

No need to worry. lots of women get them. they are caused from a hormone imbalance.

Relax!!!!! everyone...the tiny little bumps are pours. When you become wet in that area these pours release the wetness. They are nothing serious. When you have a yeast or bacterial infection, they may become more pronounced and or jagged like...but you will see they go down when you are cleared away from any infection.

I have them too! k it's nasty but does anyone else's pop? like puss

yes... if you have flesh colored bumps that do not hurt or itch it is most likely molluscum. Go see a dermatologist because it does not show up on pap smears.

YES! I totally have those too. I have always wanted to ask someone but felt really embarrassed about it. I have been to a gyno a couple years ago, not for that but other reasons, and they never said anything. I have never been tested for anything but I am a virgin. And yes, mine do pop if I mess with them. I looked up info on molluscum and it's not really what it looks like. That looks more like cysts and what I have look more like tiny goosebumps. Anyone else have any suggestions?

to tell you the truth half of you should be more worried than you think. I routinely go for paps and get tested and after dating my bf for years i discovered by one tiny bump that i actually went to get checked out that i had herpes. the nurse didn't even think it was but swabbed it just to be safe it went away in days and i have never had an outbreak since and neith has my bf. unless you have an outbreak a vaginal swab for stds does not test positive for herpes. with out an outbreak you need to have a blood test.

I have been getting these strange bumps well first it starts with like a little bump and i think its a pimple or something and try and pop it and this sticky watery stuff comes out and then after a couple days they get bigger and there uncomfortable and it burns when i urinate im very embarrassed to tell anyone and planning on getting tested I' m very scared i might have anything but, have anyone had the same symptoms as I and know what they have?