Hi. I'm 23 year old male and lately I've been having some bad erection and hi sensitivity problems and I don’t know what to do.
I'm pretty sure it is caused by over masturbation. I have stopped masturbation long time ago but still, I'm not so satisfied with the erection and the size of my penis.
So, just the other day I have read some stuff about one type of exercises that can cause natural penis enlargement. When I read this I started to believe that there’s still some hope for me.
So please, if anyone knows anything about this- help me!

Yes, I have also read some stuff about it over a year ago and when I read your question- it made me to search some data about it again.
These exercises are called jelqing and like you have already said they are penis enlargement exercises.
It’s about squeezing the base of your penis a couple times a day and supposedly, your penis length will increase for at lease inch an a half for six months.
What you need to know is that jelqing exercises work in two ways: expanding the spongy bodies in the penis, and lengthening the ligaments of the penis, mostly one called suspensory ligament.
I suggest you to try because you have really nothing to loose if you do.

kay, i don't know for sureif it's jelking but when i got a semi-flaccid i grab the bottom of my penis and squeeze and run my hand up and down, squeezing the whole way, you should be able to feel the blood going up and down.
i'm pretty sure it works as in only about a year my penis has grown about 6 cm since i started.

dont do it too hard (or do) it hurts if you squeeze and feel the head jiggle when you release!

yes jelking works i was 4 inches i jelked for 3 months now my size is 5inches and 1 cm it vever used to hang now my penis hangs and i am happy i found this technique.

does the effect of jelking exercise lasts forever.....nd does it have any side effects.....plz reply...