Hi

I wanted to know if there was anything that could make me just a little bit bigger, just like a little over a inch. I am very self conscious about this and need it to be a little bigger. I have read the other posts on this and realize that its not really about size but i am slightly below average and wish to get just a little bigger.

any help would be appreciated :-)

Hi Guest,

Sorry to say but it won't happen.  Like your fingers and toes your penis length is determined by your DNA.

There is a surgical procedure.  Basically they sever the attachment of the penis so that it hangs lower, it will be more "floppy" afterwards.  At best you'd gain about an inch.

If you are overweight, drop the pounds.  It can "hide" your penis.

Hope it helps.

not true!!!!! if you squeeze the base of your penis do this every day just a little while squeeze for about two seconds let go and repeat this for about 10 m a day every day you will find it will grow in length and gurth...your penis can grow with exerise the first thing people will tell you is that it cant happen a exgirlfriend showed me this and i was like right your crazy but after about the third week i was stronge and proud ...i,m older now and dont do this but i can tell you it works you will lose a little back when you stop but you still have growth...

your penis is a muscle it don,t have bones in them like fingers and toes....and if you work a muscle it grows everybody should know this.sorry Medic_Dan wrong. the thing is that your penis has like sockets that hold blood the bigger the sockets are stretched the bigger your penis. dont go tieing sh*t to your penis trying to stretch it you will end up at the hostpital just do this exerise and be safe.

Sorry Wolf,

The penis itself is not a muscle. All it really is a couple of tubes that fill with blood. That's not to say there aren't any muscles in the penis, part of the blood vessels, just like the rest of the body, and in the corpus cavernosum.

There are no muscles as in your arms or leg.

Haha you just like to shut people down you ass

Yes it is possible, with the right kind of exercises and herbal supplements. It will not happen overnight, but will take years of hard work and dedication. I know I have grown 2 inches in length and about a 1/2 inch in girth.

Why do you think people run everyday, to increase there speed and strengthen there leg muscles.

I guess ill kill myself then. If there is no hope for me to have a 6 inch penis. Then there us no point to live.

Yes, for legs which have muscles, running helps build them. But, as medic-dan says, it won't increase penis size because there are no penis muscles as (like) in your arms or leg!!!

You don't need 6 inches to function properly!!

What herbal supplements do you take? And how do you do the exercises?

The penis is an organ

A mouth organ?

Where exactly is the base of my penis