Hi

I just wanted to know what is the best to get a larger thicker penis ? Would you recomend Jelking ? what is the best jelking program out there ?or would you recomened a pill or patch that claims to increase the size and girth of your penis ? if yes, which product would you recomended ? Which is better the pill or the patch ? or perhaps you would recomened a device to enlarge the penis like a penis pump or weights ? again which product would you recomened ? or would the best results be a combination of soem or all of the above ? and final question, which would you not recomened and why ?

Thanking you in advance

From all the reading I did, I realized there isn’t much you can do to make your penis bigger. Besides not showing many benefits, some of the techniques are dangerous and may have side effects.

First of all, I am not aware of a pill or a patch that would make your penis permanently bigger. There are pills to allow more blood into your organ to cause an erection but this may last for very short time (a few hours or so) and is not a permanent solution.

Penis pumps are also short-lived and will not make your penis bigger.

There is just one jelqing exercise (that I know of) but it asks for every day practice for about two years to see any benefits and it yet causes side effects like erection problems, pains in the penis and testicles, etc

There is a penile extension surgery but it can make your penis slight bigger for about 0.5 to 1 inch, which is not that much if you already have a 5 inch long penis.

I don’t know about your size but personally I wouldn’t go into so much trouble for (almost) nothing.

Try this.... I gained 1 inch in thickness and 2 inches in length in 9 weeks.

the only thing i can think of that doesnt have side effects are the completely natural enhancement pills at wal mart dont remember the name just thought id throw it out there

put a warm cloth or something over it wen its hard its like a workout u will gain muscles around thinkness

It depends on the girl. If you are looking for a relationship it shouldn't matter.

I am gay so I haven't had exsperience on that level with girls however I talk abotu sex with girls a lot and hear about the stuff straight guys never get to hear. Honestly they talk about size but it's not that important.

87% of all females DO NOT orgasm with penis in vagina thrusting. The vagina doesn't hold the right nerve endings to get the to have an orgasm. It's the clitoris. They say the problem with straight guys is that they think it's all in their penis and their penis brings all the pleasure. You need to know how to please a girl in other ways that just with your penis. You have to ralize that sex alone isn't going to make her orgasm like it makes you orgasm. You have to have clitoral stimulation in there and do a lot of other thins to bring her to orgasm. They say straight men just don't understand that concept half the time so it doesn't matter how big their penis is because it sucks anyways.

Just make sure you know how to please a girl with something other than your penis then the size wouldn't matter.

There are only nerve endings in the firt thrid of the vagina. She doesn't have any feeling in the top two thirds. And a females vagina on average is only about 5-6 inches deep. There are only nerve endings in the first two inches. So anotomicly size doesn't matter becauase what does it matter if you are 6 inches or 12 inches? only 5-6 inches are going to fit in anyways so to her it will feel the same and if not shes lying.

The penis is a muscle, just like any other muscle. Work it out and it grows. ;-)

Lol dude, you're awesome. ;)

Did you research all that?

All the infomation you just gave makes me feel better about myself. ;)

I'm only 15 w/ a 5.2 inch penis, and I used to think size mattered but it doesn't honestly.

False information.

If this was true, every male over the age of 16 would need a wheel-barrow to transport our gigantic appendages that have grown from over-work.

wow, dude, gays rule :L haha, and to everyone else, if u wanna make your girl orgasm, you need to have your penis going in and up. so its going to the wall of her vagina (or clitoris, tbh idk whats what) on the front (side with the belly button ;) :L )

good luck guys :)

My first sexual relationship my boyfriend was 9 inchs, and to be honest it hurt and sex was un-pleasurable. I would fake orgasms just so it would end. Now I am with a guy who is almost 5 inchs. And I am having the best sex of my life. Though I think he thinks I am just telling him that, hence me finding this in my history looking for some answers to get a larger penis. But I think guys should know its more in the hands than the penis! It really is, if you play with a girls clit while you thrust into her she will explode in pleasure. At least I do!

Thanks for al this info...

I would stay away from the penis pills, creams, and magic powders and go with what Doctors recommend which is a ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed for a natural way to extend your penis length and girth. I have used a penis pump before and can tell you honestly they do work but it is just like working out the more you do it and bigger your muscle gets!

i agree with everyone,lol, My gf was a virgin when we started and as of now im about 7inches, in my mind i wanna be bigger for her but she says no and that im big enough, i assume it true since she freqently has these body shaking moments, throws me off and falls asleep...sometimes im not always happy with that but hey,lol, ill jus go slower next time,lol

u dont need to have a giant penis mines 8" and abit and i kinda wish it was smaller then i would get more sex lol its too wide too so i have the problem of my gf gets sore if we have too much sex and then i dont get any for a few days its a pain having a big one and i can barely fit it all in anyway and if i do it hurts for her so just stick with what u got and just learn how to use it i managed to get pretty good myself but i have had alot of practice there isnt a time in the bedroom that i cant make her orgasm and u could be that good too just with practice