I'm 25 year old female and about one year ago I have noticed that I got depressed just about before my menstrual period.
In the beginning I didn’t know that my depression is connected with my periods at all. I thought they were cause by some external stress in school maybe, or something like that. But now I'm pretty sure it was caused my period. I don’t know what to do. I would like to find out about this and ways to control it because it’s causing me a lot of problems in my relationship.

You don’t have to worry because you are not the only one with these kinds of problems. What you're experiencing is pretty common.
Many girls and even women experience physical or emotional discomfort about two weeks before menstruating, which is known as premenstrual syndrome-PMS.
You probably don’t think so but you are lucky because many women beside these emotional problems feel physical symptoms like headaches, backaches, skin problems, cramps, nausea.
You should talk with someone about this and possible treatment. Every woman develops one with time.