Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I have some important questions. You see, for always I have had these very large breasts. This represented a big problem for me earlier when I was teenager but now- I have somehow got used on them. Most people wouldn't know that I have large breasts because I have adjusted my posture to hide them. But, beside this- I have this other problem.
I have rather large nipples and I don’t know what to do about it. Beside the embarrassment- they represent a big problem because sometimes they are pretty sore because maybe I hurt them wearing a bra or something. What can I do about this?

Well, first I want to tell you that there is nothing to be embarrassed about this. I also had large breasts and nipples and I have never been embarrassed about it.
But, the problem is that it represented the threat to my health. I have injured my spine curving it frontward. So, my doctor recommended me to seek for breast and nipple reduction surgery. These days, the breast reduction surgery has become routine but you should seek for some good plastic surgeon for nipple reduction.
If you're nipples are large or your areola is too big, these are two different procedures. I have had both of them done and it cost me about 1000$. Not so big price considering to the physical and mental problems that your large nipples and breasts are causing you.

Ok, heres one for ya.

I'm seventeen. I've never had sex so I'm not pregnant or anything. And I'm not breastfeeding another child or anything. Another wierd thing is that , unlike most women who ask about swollen nipples, I have small breast but very large nipples! I may be exaggerating but they take up half the area of my breasts! And now my nipples are swollen! What the hecks wrong with me?!