Hello. I'm 25 year old male and I'm pretty satisfied with the way I look. I'm not going to lie because, earlier in life I really had some problems with my body weight but the good thing is that I have realized this on time and decided to change something in my life. So, I have changed almost every aspect of life that I loved before, eating habits, exercise and complete life style.
Of course, this regulated me body weight completely but there is one thing I don’t like- these saddle bags and love handles around my waist. I don’t know what to do about this because no meter how hard I exercise – it is still present. Please help!

Hello. First I want to tell you that you are definitely not alone with this problem because many man and women have the same problem.
I must tell you that if you're looking for a quick, easy way to obliterate those rolls around your waist, you're going to be sorely disappointed.
It could be very difficult to loose this extra fat.
But still there are certain exercises, habits and lifestyle changes you can adopt to get rid of those unsightly fat deposits. First- you might consider liposuction as probably the best way to loose this extra fat. You could also strengthen your lower back, because it will straighten your sides also. Drinking a lot of water could also help.
Beside all this you must be aware of the thing that working on your abs is a “must” in the quest to eliminate love handles.

I am small frame woman of 5'1 with 115 pounds and a size 2. I been small all my life struggling with saddle bags. They never disappeared completely! I have trained for many years (cardio and weight religiously) & I still never get rid of my them. Several years ago I was married to a physical trainer and he tried helping me get rid of them with cardio, strenght and health eating training. We trained all week long from mo thru sat and I can tell you instead I ended up loosing alot of weight! to a point that my face looked bony and my breast dissapeared. I weighted 98 pounds! but my saddle bags? well they got reduced but not disappeard...Last year, in my present weight and size (which I think is pretty good). I decided to perfom lipo on them since working out was not the final answer for me. Well..after the fact I was very pleased with the end resuly but, as time went by, I started noticing my thights and butt get lumpy and an ugly dimple developed on my right butt. I bearly learned that after lipo you develop scar tissue from inside of the skin but my CS never told me in the first place! Well.. after the frustration and money, I had to either decide to go back to the surgery table or simply start a different cardio and streight training rutine to firm and tone and definetely fill my dimple area. I am sticking to stair masters, slide machine and definetely spinning. I am also increasing my weight resistance on all leg machines. On the mean time I am doing this new non ivasive technology called Acuwave. Is an electro-wave therapy used to get rid of cellulite, scarring and overall skin. I am also drinking a lot of water to flush the toxins, got rid of sodium and lactaid and I am trying to incorporate slowly more fruits and vegetables by juicing into my protein diet. Overall, I am a healthy 115 pound happy women, yeah! my saddle bags still there and I still working on 'em, see what happens, is totally up to you. I am still motivated are you?