Hello. I'm 23 year old female and I'm pretty worried right now and I don’t know what to do. I'm sexually active more then three years and all this time I was with the same guy.
We have always used protection and I have never had any doubts about the fact am I protected enough or could I end up pregnant.
It has been five weeks since my last period and you should also know that I have regular 28-day cycles. Beside the fact that my period is missing I have also started to suffer from spotting and cramping. The cramps last less than five minutes and are more achy then sharp. Please tell me what could cause this and should I be worried?

I don’t know how much you know about all this but, if I was on your place, I would be worried. You have mentioned almost all typical symptoms of pregnancy.
Most women experience some cramping during the first trimester, and bleeding problems occur in about one out of three women. I don’t know how strong is the pain you are feeling but I have read somewhere that spotting and pain toward the side of your pelvis may indicate an ectopic pregnancy.
I don’t know why did you wait this long? Do a pregnancy test immediately just to be sure and if it come positive- contact your gynecologist immediately because vaginal bleeding or spotting during pregnancy should always be reported to your doctor.

Hey, My case sounds similar. Me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex most of the time. I ALWAYS get my period every four weeks, except for the occasional 7 week. My period ALWAYS lasts for atleast 5-6 days. I also usually get really bad cramps about 2 weeks before i start my period but i didnt. This time i got my period 1 day early and it was light and only lasted for about a day & a half. It was a brownish colour for the most part. And now the spottings gone but i do have cramps off and on, not as bad as they usually would be during my period though, and ive been feeling nausious off and on aswell, along with feeling too hot or too cold and ggetting mild headaches, ive been overly tired lately and mmore emotional than i usually would be. I took a pregnancy test and it came up negative but none of this seems normal to me. And i know tests arent accurate. What do you think? what should i do?