well have just had a full hysterectomy I am 7 days after operation so far well what can i say i am in allot of discomfort aching bruised had trouble going to the toilet bloated.. and generally feel as though i been hit by a bus ...... docter started me on HRT straight away so far so good.... only thing that is bothering me docter put a gauze thing in me to suppose to catch all little bits after op apparantly its situated between the bladder and some women find it uncomfortable whilst passing urine...... well i am one of them it feels as though you got preasure down there all the time even though you have just passed urine... so uncomfortable well let you know how i feel tomorrow

Hysterectomy is a major surgery - I'm glad you pulled out ok so far. I know that its uncomfortable and difficult now, but trust me, it will get better and better each new day. Wish you all the best!