So after a shower yesterday i noticed i had these 2 random small red dots on the head of my penis.
I havent been sexually active in over a month, but i have masturbated a bit in the past few weeks.

I dont think its an STD but im worried it might, it not very visible when im not erect but it shows up when i do get erect and its really bothering me.

does anyone have any insight on what it is or what i should do?

It's most likely either just standard "irritation" which can be caused by almost anything, including hygeine and environment, lube, whatever. It's probably non-specific balanitis, which is generally benign and goes away on its own. If any complications arise though including a difficultly retracting foreskin(if applicable) or pain occurs goe to a doctor or clinic immediately. Hopefully, and most likely, its not a big deal, but monitor it carefully and take care.

i have the red bumps on my penis head to i have found that the best way to get rid of them was to use this cream called caladryl or sompthing and the bumpsmay have been caused by an irratation or u might of just been a little bit to rough with yourself but if u make sure its clean and stop masterbaiting i should clear up mine did