First, I noticed that my foreskin is red. Then it was really dry. When I pull skin down it seems like veins got bigger but im not sure and under the head it was red and i could see some dots. Few days later (today) I noticed red dots on my head. Fore skin is not as dry anymore its still red. It does not itch and it doesnt hurt. I am sexually active i always use condom untill last week (2 weeks top) i had unprotected sex.  I really dont know what it is and it gets me worried.  Is there any gel or pills for that ? If not what doctor should i go see ?

Hey there how old are you? Its difficult to say what it may be because there is no picture. Do you pull back your foreskin and wash.it when your in the shower? It may be an infection of the head of your penis like balanitis or a yeast infection

im 20 years old and i do wash it. maybe that girl didnt wash and i might have it from her ?

Its possible I would continue to wash it and if its not better in a week or things get worse then get it checked out