I have noticed a couple months ago I had these red spots on the head of my penis, they are a darkish color red and are relativly flat. But there are also dry spots on certain parts of my shaft and sometimes on the head of my penis.

I thought it was going to go away after a while, I didn't really know what to think. I tried to find some info on the net but no luck. They went away in about a month.

Now about 4 months later, I am seeing 2 red spots on the head of my penis when it is erect. When it is not erect there are no spots... Also I have a pretty small dry spot on my penis where its a little dry and somewhat scaly......

I am a bit scared about this issue, I don't really know what to do about it, but a doctor is not a option... I simply do not have the money and there are no free clinics around where I live... Can anyone help me identify what this is?

I too have the exact same symptom, word for word...could be a million things...hope not though. HPV, Cancer, Yeast Infection, Syphilis. What i hate about the web is that they only show really scary long term c**p...nothing of what it looks like in early stages....if it's anything at..shi*, could be dry skin, broken vessels, skin disorders...anything..dear lord...girls have tons of Gina knowlege, give us men some stuff to look at so we can help..knowlege is power and we cannot find any.

Are you sure there's no free place? Planned Parenthood helps guys too and they tend to have sliding scales or free services if you're uninsured. It sounds like it could be an STI or other infection -- it's important to get diagnosed and treated. For the dry skin issue, a lotion like Man1 Man Oil could help. But for the bumps, you gotta get treated!!!