Hello recently I had unprotected sex with my girl after words I noticed that there was small red bumps on my penis at the base it runs almost all the way around the shaft so far it hasn discharged it doesn't itch it's just slightly irritating at times but one of the things I considered but not sure about is it might be a rash because me and my girl had been havin sex alot the last time was at a park on the grass but I don't know cause Im not an expert please give me some feedback:)

Maybe your symptom is the reaction of allergy caused by the grass. But, it also can't be ruled out the inflammation. It's difficult to make a judgement here, Your best bet would be to seek attention of an obgyn.

Besides, I think you should drink more water, it may do some help~

GOOD LUCK!!

Hello!

There are several posibilities for you situation.  It can be the result of balanitis foreskin phimosis,anaphylaxis,sexual contact.

Advice: Stop having sex with your girl.

Wait for a few days to see if the symtoms relieve.

If don't, go see your doctor as soon as possible.

or         See your doctor directly if you too much worry your situation.

Hope that helps...

Hello!

There are several possibilities. It can be the result of balanitis, Foreskin phimosis ,anaphylaxis, sexual contact.

Advice: stop having sex with your girl.

Wait for a few days to see if you situation relieves

if don't, see your doctor as soon as possible

or        go see your doctor directly if you fear more serious situations

Good luck!

So now it doesn't look like a rash but the bumbs are still there with even less irritation I have considered the worst possibility witch would be herpes if I do have herpes I am worried that I might spread it to other parts of my body such as my face etc is this possible? Like if I touched the area and than touched another part of my body would the jnfection spread there?