I met my very good friend yesterday and he told me he attends to quit football career because of his knee injury. As I have worked five years in the same football club in which he played, I have noticed that one of the most frequent injuries is knee injuries. I would like to know are there some exact numbers about knee injuries prevalence in sports

Hi, I also had knee injury so I read many articles and different studies about this kind of injury. It is very difficult to find exact number which shows prevalence of knee injury in all sports because different sports don’t have same frequencies of injuries. Knee injuries are taking part of 25% of all severe injuries. Basically 4 of 10 injuries are classifies as severe. Also this percentage varies from sport to sport so knee injuries are much more frequent in rugby, basketball and football and far less frequent in water polo, volleyball and table tennis.

In a world dominated by giant drug companies, there is finally another and more effective choice for pain control – ActiPatch ™ This wafer-thin patch is the solution for drug free relief from pain and swelling, with the added bonus of accelerated healing. ActiPatch can be applied to any area of the body and produces fast results. Health consumers now aware of the potential side effects, from over-the-counter pain medications and prescription drugs are turning to ActiPatch for everything from sports injuries to plastic surgery recovery.
ActiPatch is based on the same proven and highly effective pulsed electromagnetic in-office therapy used for decades by physicians, therapists and athletic trainers worldwide. The inventors of ActiPatch have used state-of-the-art micro electronic circuitry to shrink the technology into an inexpensive, small, lightweight wearable patch that effectively reduces swelling (edema) and significantly accelerates the healing process. The clinical evidence of the patch’s success is overwhelming and supported by multiple scientific studies.
When the soft tissue of the body is injured, swelling disconnects cellular communication in an attempt to prevent the spread of infection. In cases of injury, trauma or after antiseptic surgical procedures, however, this normal inflammatory response causes discomfort and pain without contributing to the healing process. In fact, in many cases and especially for surgical wounds, this swelling is usually more damaging than helpful. ActiPatch re-establishes cell communication, and suppresses unnecessary swelling. The result is pain relief and faster healing.
ActiPatch is not only effective, because it is drug-free, it is a part of the solution in keeping medications out of our water supply. Traces of medications found in our water supply are a major issue recently reported in the press. At this time there is no technology available for removing these pharmaceuticals from our drinking water. People who choose ActiPatch are purchasing a product that will not compromise our water supply.
A full line of products for everything from sports injuries to chronic pain issues and surgical recovery can be purchased at www.actipatchonline.com