I have frequent elbow injuries that were diagnosed like tendonitis or how I was precisely explained I have what is called tennis elbow. The thing is I wouldn't like quit playing tennis and all I need to hear is what the best elbow injuries prevention tips so I could avoid possible further elbow injuries. Thanks!

Hello! Tennis player usually have elbow injuries caused by the playing situation that might cause them having constant elbow injuries well known as tennis elbow. Anyway I also have the same tendonitis problems and it is usually elbow injuries regarded but sometimes I also have knee tendonitis so I might give you some suggestions to ease up your elbow injuries such as immediate stop playing whenever you feel elbow pain for this is the way you could avoid further elbow injuries but if the elbow pain is persistent than my advice is stop playing tennis for otherwise these elbow injuries might become so serious that the only treatment option could be a surgery or if you don't want to quit it than find some good tennis instructor to give you the best possible advices to avoid further elbow injuries. And keep in mind stretching is them most important for it would maximize your joints motions including your elbow motions so the proper stretching is the must in avoiding further elbow injuries.