I am 30 years old male and I’ve got knee injury on the football match last week. Club’s doctor suggested me to make x-ray of my knee and I did it. When he saw my x-ray my doctor told me that my knee is overused. I was in shock so I didn’t ask him to tell me what my recovery prognosis look is like. If someone has similar experiences I would be very thankful to hear it.

Hi, unfortunately I can’t tell you good news. Term overused knee is used for situation when cartilage of your knee is pretty much wasted and it would be very difficult to be recovered. Cartilage on knee articulation is very important as it enable smooth and easy flexing of your knee. It usually happens if your knee is under great physical pressure for a long time. It won’t bother your future life but I guess it would end your football career.
There are some positive moves in recovery treatment caused by glucosamine sulfate but this treatment have to last long and after that you would see its results.