Hello! I have been always a very active person and although I am over forty I play football with my friends every Sunday. I have injured my legs many times during the game but it was nothing serious. Last Sunday I twisted my knee. I thought the pain would go away in few days but it didn't. I think my ligaments are badly injured. I heard chiropractic is good for a knee pain. Do you think I should try it?

Hello! Traumatic knee injuries often occur during sport activities that include running and jumping. You probably twisted and stretched your ligaments beyond their strength. It is important to stabilize your joint and put cold compresses. I think a skilful chiropractor can manage your condition, but keep in mind that some injuries need the expertise of an orthopedic. Chiropractors usually refer patients to the appropriate doctor when they realize chiropractic care is not suitable for the patient's condition.