I have many clients that purchase kratom powder from MajorKratom, but knowing exactly what they are using it for is hard. Mostly, our customers are taking kratom (orally in water) to rid themselves of opioid depedence (oc's, H, methadone, etc). 

Some of our clients however use Kratom to manage pain in hospice situations, or work-related back pain for instance. We don't know if anyone is using Kratom for fibromyalgia pain relief

My galpal had fibromyalgia and terrible, terrible pain.. she liked ground up kratom leaf in coffee with sweetener and cream three times a day better than her methadone. kratom and coffee are in the same plant family and they go together quite well. The methadone made her lose her balance and the kratom never did that at all... she had a prescription for amphetamine to boost her energy, if we ever find a replacement for that she won't need any prescriptions at all.

As far as the amphetamine goes, perhaps try an energizing strain of kratom. White Vein, Sumatran Superior, Spring Green, etc. Basically any green or white kratom should be more energizing than a red vein.

Thank you. I found out how energizing White Vein Kratom can be recently via personal experience. I do believe that the right strain of Kratom could be a very good thing for fibromyalgia.