I found out my fiance is addicted to oxys. He has been taking them for a few years and never even told me until I found it one day! He convinced me that going to a methadone clinic will help him. He's been going for a few months now and said he hasn't taken any since. He is ALWAYS sick. EVERYDAY! We have a son together and he can never do family things because he is always sick. I'm trying hard to support him but don't know how much longer I can deal with this. I just want to know how much longer this is going to last.

There is an all natural leaf from Indonesia and Thailand called Kratom that can help. Many people take it to battle the withdrawal symptoms of oxys, etc. Kratom has alkaloids that bond to the same receptors that the opioid medicine does. Think about it like really wanting a fried chicken dinner but having a huge salad and still being full. The idea is satisfying the cravings without giving the body the oxys. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

There are kratom forums that can help with tapering and withdrawal. Many many people are on them with the same issues. One of these forums is "kratom connoisseurs" (whom we have no relationship with beyond advertising) - but that forum is very kind and helpful. In our experience Sumatran Superior and Spec B seem to be very popular.

i was taking 80 mg 180 quantity and also 40mg 180 quantity every 30 days for a back problem. thats over 21,000mg a month. two weeks ago i decided to quit cold turkey. i lost 35 pounds over the course of 9 days and then my appitite came back. i used sleeping pills and gabapentin through the worst of it. not sure if the gaba helped but lots of sites recommend it so i got some from my doc. at the 2 week mark i am still weak but back to work and without the pain i was taking it for. i seem to sneeze alot and food and drink doesnt taste right yet. they say that can take 2years to correct, i dunno. either way i had been on oxy for years and it was awful to my quality of life. there are easier ways to kick it but im stubborn. i have a friend who used suboxone which bonds with opiod receptors and makes not having withdrawls possible, until you have to kick the suboxone. lol i didnt want to have to go through it twice but im told it is easier. keep in mind that suboxone is not like methadone. methadone bonds where suboxone blocks. also way easier to stop. this is my story. i hope it helps