I am a 17 year old female. I am currently having a lot of oddly specific symptoms. But I have no clue what could be the issue. For about a month now I have had no appetite, I feel sick immediately after eating (even if it is something small), I have a hard time staying hydrated, I am constantly sick, and I am constantly tired, especially after meals, and restlessness. The part that I can't understand is the intense waves of fatigue after eating. Though I am tired constantly it is so bad after I eat that I can barely sit upright. Can anyone give me any suggestion to what the problem may be? I haven't went to the doctor yet. Do you think it is necessary or will pass?

yeah it'll pass in about nine months

Might be your Thyroid... often causes an extreme lack of energy and some of the other symptoms you described. My mom and sister have to take medicine for their Thyroids, it isn't a huge deal but you oughtta get it checked out!