I am an 18 year old female college student. I was diagnosed with mono in early december but felt fatigued my senior year of high school before my mono diagnosis. This year I feel like I am always sick. 5 weeks ago I developed a lingering cough that won't go away. I also have had a runny nose for over a month and my nose is scabbed from constantly blowing it so much. I feel like my nose and cough are grossing people out. Also I feel tired all the time, take a nap every day, am tired after a 10-hour night sleep, and have trouble staying up after 11pm and get tired around 8. Now I have painful lymph nodes in my neck (just under my left jaw). I also have a couple nodes that don't seem to have shrunk since I had mono (mono tests were not positive but recent epstein-barr infection was). I;d appreciate any help!

idk man but sounds like you got a constant cause of mono that wont go away because your not resting enough. im goin through the same thing cept my hair is fallin out and im havin slight scrotum pain and redness and seems like swolen lymph nodes down there to i was diagnosed with mono spot but i feel like it really could be aids

Guest wrote:

You can go to donate blood.. they will check for Hiv