My favorite coffee is macchiato. As you know this kind of coffee contains milk. I am diagnosed with lactose intolerance, can I drink any milk? Is it that dangerous for my health if I drink my favorite coffee with small amounts of milk? Since now I didn't have problems but I didn't use any milk at all. Even when I tried macchiato I didn't feel differently. Please send me a message if you have similar experience!

My wife has lactose intolerance and she is in love with macchiato, like you. She drank two cups of coffee daily. One cup is ordinary black coffee and the other is macchiato. With this regime, she has no problems. But according to my knowledge you, people with lactose intolerance, can drink small amounts of milk, but not much. I hope this was helpful.

Hi There,
I don’t think that you will be able to drink any milk that is produced by animals. However if I am not mistaking you will be able to drink soy milk. I am not sure but I think that this milk is free from lactose which is the main cause of the allergic reactions in your body when you drink organic milk. How long have you been having this problem? Can you tell me more how are you coping without any dairy products? Can you tell me more about symptoms that you have when you drink milk? I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Danella

Well i am lactose intolerant and found out a year ago. I myself can not have anything with lactose even the small amount in one piece of chocolate can set me of in stomach cramps and bloating for days. But there are some people that have a lower intolerance to it and are able to have little amounts of lactose, i know this as my aunty is like that and she can even have yoghurt and cheese every now and again without the symptoms. It is therefore not dangerous to drink small amounts of milk and i hope that you are able to drink your favourite coffee without any symptoms.