It seems that things are not going as well as we would like sometimes. It seems that I am lactose intolerant but I need milk! I have extremely hard workout program with strict diets but I organize it so that I can have one meal per week when I can eat anything I want. And it included milk but it seems that I will have to give up on that too. Is this intolerance dangerous?

Well, it is dangerous in a sense that it will bother your stomach very much. Not just milk, but everything with lactose in it (butter, cheese, cream, milk solids, whey, yogurt, powdered milk; you could also find it in bread, cereal, frozen dinners). You can still eat those products but in very, very small amounts, so that you do not upset your system. Some old cheese, like Suisse for example have very small amounts of lactose so I guess you could eat them. Anyway, the best thing would be a visit to a doctor, just to determine the severity of your problem.