I had my period this month. Around the 8th-13th I believe. After my period, I began getting really stringy discharge. It doesn't itch or smell. Every time I go to the bathroom it's there. I admit to the fact my fiance' and I never use protection. Just the pull out method. I know it's never trustworthy. I've had some breast tenderness also. Right now, it doesn't hurt. Just everynow and then. It's usually the nipples that hurt. Could stringy discharge be a "possible" sign of pregnancy? I've had unprotected sex atleast 5-8 times this month. Or could I just be crazy? I've heard people saying it could be, but I'm not sure. I've asked other sites but, no one helped me. I hope someone helps me here. :-)

well from what I've heard you discharge either a brownish discharge or a red discharge when you are pregnant, and just to point it out to you.....every time you have unprotected sex, you are risking yourself or getting pregnant because of obviously the precum, although I am a guy, I do not think you are pregnant, but then again your risking yourself of getting pregnant so often that this might be the time when you actually get a consequence for your risks that you have taken from unprotected sex