Hi, I already tried many methods for quitting smoking but I always start again. Now, I heard of laser therapy, and would like to learn more about it.

There is a unique and very effective new method to helping on quitting smoking -- Laser Therapy. Cold laser therapy acts on the principles of acupuncture and presents a modern form of acupuncture. In fact, the success rates are very higher compared to other methods.
The laser technician uses a "cold" laser beam to stimulate certain energy points on the body, and it is estimated hat this stimulates the body to release endorphins which have a calming, pleasant effect on the body. Some laser therapy clients report euphoria after stopping laser treatments.
Other techniques can be added to increase chances for success.

so, quilter (or maybe "quitter, lol), did you try the lasers for quitting smoking? i'm very curious about it and have been thinking about doing it, myself.
thanks!

I was a 3 pack a day smoker for 30 years and have not had a cigarette for 9 weeks after trying the laser therapy.

Yes of course you have to quit but if you are motivated and have learned from your previous attempts, laser therapy can be a great means of support. I can't believe i was able to go cold turkey and actually quit.

Good luck