Hi, I tried many products for quitting smoking but none of these wasn’t effective for me, as I always stopped my therapy. So, now I decided to try hypnosis. Has anyone tried hypnosis to quit smoking?

Beside, the nicotine patch and nicotine gum being widely available, there are so many other aids to quit smoking. Hypnotism is proven to effective way to quit smoking and end up with this bad habit once and forever. Some researches indicate that hypnosis has double success rates of the patch and gum. But, you can use hypnosis together with other programs for quitting smoking like the patch, as it will increase your chances to achieve a goal. Some propose self-hypnosis, but I would suggest you hypnotherapy by a certified hypnotherapist as the proven methode. Some hypnotherapists are conducting a one-session program, and some have multiple sessions program to make sure you succeed.