Hi, I need help to quit smoking. I tried to cut the number of cigarettes in a day, and it’s so hard for me. What is most effective approach in quitting smoking?

Smoking cessation is considered to be the most important step that smokers can take to preserve their health. It is not easy, but it can be done. Nicotine is a drug found in tobacco, that is highly addictive as heroin or cocaine. Over time body learns to live with it, and quitting it produces physical and psychological dependence. There are many different techniques like nicotine gums or patches, but also less conventional like acupuncture, sound therapy, herbal remedies and herbal cigarettes, psychological help and others. Make your plan on quitting, even if you don’t succeed, you will know what didn’t turn out right and you will have more chances next time.