I haven't had my period over a month and me and my boyfriend had sex and used da pull out method and I took a ept test and it said I'm pregnant then I took another 1 exaxtly 1 week later and it said not pregnant could I still be pregnant?

I think you should see a doctor. Only a doctor can tell you for sure. For now keep a good diet and all that stuff. Not all test are reliable even when they say 99%!!!!

Im three weeks late, and I've taken 7 tests and they either said negative or nothing at all. I finally went to the doctors today and they said that it was negative.. My husband and I tried two weeks before i was suppose to get my period, and i've never in my life been a week late, i've been with him for 7 years and hes been the only one ive had sex with, so tell me why the the first time we try to have a kid im three weeks late and still negative.. I think the doctors are full of c**p. they told me that i should wait a month (wow one more week) and then if i still dont have my period then to come back in and they'll give me a pill that will make me get my period. What if their test is wrong and i really am pregnant and then they want me to take a pill to get my peroid (thats killing my baby)!! They told me that their test is the most accurate test and its very unusual for them to be wrong.. the same thing happened to my two freinds and they did blood tests on them and everything they finally did a sonogram on them and they WERE pregant.. but their tests are so accurate. So please tell me what im suppose to think?

I think you should go and get a second opinion from another doctor or go and get an ultrasound done maybe that will tell you for sure if you are pregnant or not. I my self i'm 3 weeks late and I have some of the symptoms of pregnancy I did two different test and they both came negative i've been with my boyfriend for 3 years no protection and I haven't gotten pregnant I have cramps, back pains like never before, tired, late on my menstrual, etc. and the test still said negative what do yall think I have? Do you think is just stress what I have and not be pregnant?

Quote:

I was two weeks late oct 09 then i missed my period nov09 and now it's December 09. I have no signs at all. I haven't been eating alot the pass week and i really don't feel hungry, what's wrong with me? Am I pregnant?