ok i am 2 months late today and have had irregular periods before but since being sexually active they became normal until now. i have taken 3 pregnancy tests all negative. dont know what to do. can anyone help.

Hi, I am going through a similar problem - its 58 days since the first day of my last period. My periods have never gone beyond 42days. Would love to be pregnant., have been trying for 6mths. Have taken 3 pregnancy tests all negative...

Went to doctor and he said do another test next week, maybe even the week after that. Im desperate to know either way.

I wondered if anyone else had been this late, negative pregnancy tests & turned out to be pregnant? Wld love to hear from you if you have..

Hope you get the result you want :-)

Need to go in and see your gynecologist. Not sure what kind of pregnancy test you are taking but it may just not be detected at this point. Have a pregnancy test done at the doctor's office and see what happens. Make sure you keep track of your previous menstrual cycles or at least give the doctor some indication on dates if you can. Wow, three pregnancy tests. You would think that is enough to rule out pregnancy. If I were you I would want to know for sure and to get the peace of mind from your doctor. If no pregnancy, then they can at least start to determine what else could be going on with your system. Are you under a lot of stress right now? Are you on any birth control? Some things to think about. keep us posted as I am sure you are not the only one out there who has been dealing or has dealt with this type of situation. Best of luck to you.

i am going to wait till next week and take another if negative again i will go to the doctor. i am not on birth control and never have. not under stress.

i started my period on the 9th so i guess i am not pregnant unless i am like alot of other women that have periods while pregnant.

Hi:

Could stress be causing both of these problems? Stress can do strange things to your body with strange symptoms, everywhere. Trying to conceive can cause a lot of stress, which would definitely affect your cycle. Have you tried a nice vacation? LOL It will happen for you if there are no other physiological problems that would prevent pregnancy, I've only mentioned that because I don't know your medical history. Try to find a different focus as you are trying to conceive. Do you have hobbies or other things that help you relax. Try not to think about it and just enjoy the process. This will minimize your stress and perhaps help you conceive...I know it will happen for you...Don't give up. Let us know what happens.